All patients must have a history and physical within 30 days of surgery
Any special lab work or x-rays necessary for your procedure will be arranged by your physician prior to the date of your surgery. If you have an infection, fever, or noticeable change in your health since your last office visit, inform your doctor.
Please call the Pre-op nurse at 781-895-4907 on the business day before surgery between 11:00 AM and 2:00 PM. She will give you instructions for surgery. Your cooperation is required to ensure that your surgery is not cancelled.
We would like you to pre-register online as soon as possible using the following instructions:Register Online Now
- Click here or button above to register (you will be taken to a new page)
- Refer to our brochure or your Simple Admit Online Patient Pre-Admission card for instructions
- Through your completion of this confidential, secure questionnaire, we are able to assess your health status for your procedure. If you have any questions, please call the facility (781) 895-4901
A family member or friend must accompany you to and from the Surgery Center. You may not drive after surgery. Public transportation should not be used.
- Wear comfortable clothing that is easy to get into after your surgery.
- All valuables should be left at home.
- Contact lenses may not be worn during surgery. Please bring your lens case
- Remove all make-up and nail polish
- Please remember to bring insurance card and a picture I.D.
- If you have any MRI, X-Ray or CT scans be sure to bring them with you.
- Your condition will be closely monitored by staff personnel.
- When you can move about, you will be allowed to sit up and visit with a family member or friend when appropriate.
- You will remain in Recovery until your physician or anesthesiologist feels you are able to be discharged.
- Specific instructions prepared by your physician will be sent home with you.
For 24 hours after surgery:
- Do not drive or operate machinery.
- Do not drink alcoholic beverages.
- Closely follow your doctor’s instructions.
- If you have any questions about your surgery, please call your surgeon for details.
- We will call you at home on the next business day to ensure you are feeling and doing well.