Andrew JawaM.D. Request An Appointment
- Joint Replacement
- Medical School – University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine
- Residency – Harvard Combined Orthopaedic Residency, Harvard University School of Medicine
- Fellowship – Massachusetts General Hospital Hand and Microvascular Surgery Fellowship
- Fellowship – Massachusetts General Hospital Shoulder and Elbow Surgery Fellowship
- Orthopedic Surgery
- American Society for Surgery of the Hand
- American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons
- New England Shoulder and Elbow Society
Andrew Jawa, MD is the newest physician at Boston Sports & Shoulder Center. He earned his medical degree from the University of Pennsylvania Medical School, followed by a Harvard combined residency at Massachusetts General Hospital. He also completed both a hand and upper extremity fellowship and a shoulder fellowship at Massachusetts General Hospital.
Dr. Jawa’s primary clinical interests lie in shoulder reconstruction for instability, arthritis, and trauma. He is experienced in caring for hand and wrist problems such as fractures, arthritis, and nerve and tendon diseases.
Practice Website: www.bostonssc.com