Michael P. BrunelliM.D. Request An Appointment
- Undergraduate – Tufts University
- Medical School – Boston University School of Medicine
- Residency – Mount Sinai School of Medicine
- Fellowship – Massachusetts General Hospital
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Hand Surgery
- American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons
- American Society for Surgery of the Hand
- Physician Leadership Committee
Dr. Brunelli joined New England Hand Associates in 2001 as a board-certified orthopedic surgeon and hand surgeon. He has nearly 20 years of experience treating a full range of upper extremity issues, including sports-related injuries to the shoulder.
As an undergraduate at Tufts University, Dr. Brunelli received an award in the field of biology. He earned his medical degree at Boston University School of Medicine, graduating in 1995 as a member of the Alpha Omega Alpha medical honor society.
Dr. Brunelli performed his orthopedic surgery residency at New York's Mount Sinai School of Medicine. He returned to Boston to complete a fellowship in hand and upper extremity surgery at Massachusetts General Hospital in 2001.
Dr. Brunelli is a fellow of the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons and member of the American Society for Surgery of the Hand. He Serves as director of his orthopedic sub-division at Metrowest Medical Center and Co-chair of the hospital's Physician Leadership Committee.